Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Boy And His Piano

This weekend, October 30-November 1 is the annual Fall Production at Bethany College. All of the tickets are sold out, and it is going to be an awesome night. I play the part of a crazy Neurologist. Although I only have one scene, I love the play and really enjoy my role in it. The play is about a boy, Gregory, who wants a puppy. He believes he is getting a puppy for his birthday, but when the day comes, his father buys him a $2,875 Steinway Piano. Gregory then gets into numrous fights with his parents, especially his dad, and begins to pretend that his piano is actually a dalmation. He goes so far as to paint spots on the piano, and even gets 'puppies' for Steinway. It is a very funny, very heartwarming play which is going to resonate with many of the people who come to watch the play. I ask you all to pray for this weekend. Pray that lines will be remembered, props will all work out according to plan, lights will work, mics will work, and that God will work through the play. Ask God to open the hearts of those who come to the play, and that, somehow, they will experience God during the play. I wish you were all able to come (all 5 of you that actually read this, lol) and enjoy what is going to be an entertaining night.

1 comment:

Laura Cave said...

Woah! 2 posts in less than a week! I am impressed! Wish I could be there to see it, actually wish I could be there to see you and Kristi! I am sure it will go great.