Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Follow My Blog

So, I am still getting used to this whole blogging thing, and I'm not exactly sure how to increase audience flow to my blog. I added a "Following" widget, which will track who is an avid follower of my blog. I would encourage you all to follow my blog, so if you could do that, that would be great. Also, tell your friends to check it out, I know it may not be the greatest blog right now, but I am working on it, plus the internet at the school sucks, so once I move out to BC I will be able to update more frequently and with better posts (ie pics and movies). So yeah...please follow my blog, and tell friends and family to follow it to. Thanks

1 comment:

Laura Cave said...

Ok Keith, I am now a follower (although I have been since you started it). Please make it worth my while to be doing so :p

How are things going? Your blog doesn't have to have profound things, most of us just want to know what is happening in your life in general. You do realize that is has been close to 2 years since I have seen you.

Any daily stupidities are appreciated.