Sunday, December 7, 2008

An Update

Well...I have less than a week before the big move. Actually, WE have less than a week until the big move. For those who may not know, Kristi and I are moving to Abbotsford Bc, I will be doing my internship out there (youth pastor, for 6 months), and Kristi will be finding a job. We will be living in her parent's basement suite, which sounds kind of lame, but it will be really good. wireless internet (finally), cable, a hot tub and actual things to do in the community, as oppossed to waldheim in which there is nothing to do. I have one more class, on Monday, and then will spend the rest of the week packing up and getting ready to leave. Please pray for us, pray that we will be able to fit everything in the car(s), as well as for safety on the roads, as mountain driving is not always the best.
So, today Kristi and I got a surprise visit by Jenni (my sister), as well as her boyfriend Peter, and another friend as well. They called us at 1 am, saying that they were on their way to Saskatoon, and they stopped in for a short time. It was nice to see them, as we will not be seeing Jenni for quite some time now.
Well...I have to admit not too much is going on right now. I figured I would do a general post without anything profound and stuff, as per request (thanks Laura). Blessings.

1 comment:

Laura Cave said...

It is nice to see what is happening in the life of my cousin who I also will not be seeing for some time. Glad to hear that everything is going well. I am sure you will fit everything that you need to fit in (and ship what can be shipped before postage goes up). Tons of love